5 - 7 Years
Should have knowledge in textile testing with knowledge of Dyes and Description in textile
ISO 17025 system should be well know.
Technical Incharge of Quality Control Laboratory.
Apporoval of Incoming Dyes, Chemical and Auxiliaries though evaluation
• Experience in textile industry would be preferable.
• Basic knowledge of method validation & quality assurance.
• Knowledge of process elements and uncertainty incorporated with it.
• Knowledge of documentation, version control and other NABL related documentation.
• Maintenance of routine logs and laboratory notes.
• Experience in handling team.
. Grey fabric Inspection and analysis.
• Technical Knowledge of day to day testing in laboratory (as per various standards viz. ISO, ASTM, AATCC, M&S, NEXT etc.)
• Instrument operation maintenance and interpretation knowledge of GC, GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS, AAS, ICP & ICP-MS.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Fashion Designing & Merchandising|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc|
ECO Laboratories Hermes
|About Company||Eco Laboratories was founded 18 years ago with the primary objective or bridging the gap between state of art testing systems and latest Eco Friendly testing standards.|
|Address||R.B. PLACEMENT PLOT NO. 11 RAMESHWAR DAYAL COMPLEX MUTHOOT FINANCE SECTOR-22, NOIDA|